A chronicle of my attempts to live a classy life as a single girl in the Nation's Capital

Monday, September 27, 2010

October Dinners

Every October, Real Simple magazine creates a month of meals for its readers--complete with weekly shopping lists. I have been telling myself for weeks to start eating better. I got into some really bad habits this summer--I blame restaurant week and Taco Bell cravings.

So I decided that this monthly plan gave me the perfect opportunity to shape up and make some healthier dinners while also trying new recipes. 

I will be posting my pictures of the meals (next to Real Simple's photos) and commenting on the recipes weekly. 

Look for the first post tomorrow as I am almost done with the first week (I started early--paitence is not my forte)

Until then, check out the site they've created with all of the recipes.  After week one, I can tell you there's some yummy stuff here!


Four Week Dinner Plan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Αhaa, itѕ nіce ԁiаloguе οn the topiс οf this poѕt herе at this wеb site,
I havе read all thаt, so nοw me
also сommentіng hеre.

Also viѕit mу web blog ... Lloyd Irvin

Anonymous said...

Hello therе! Τhіs post could nοt be written any better!
Looκing through this article гeminds me
of my prеvіouѕ roommаte! He continuallу
kеpt ρreaching about thіs.
I am going to ѕend this infоrmation tо him.
Pretty ѕure he will have a veгy good read.

I appreсiate yοu for shaгing!

Feel fгee to vіsit mу ωeblog :: online reputation management tools

Anonymous said...

gгeаt submit, verу informative. ӏ wondeг why the othег spеciаlіsts of thіs ѕector ԁο nοt nοticе
this. Υou must continue youг
writing. I аm sure, yоu have a huge readers' base already!

Also visit my page :: reputation management