A chronicle of my attempts to live a classy life as a single girl in the Nation's Capital

Monday, September 13, 2010

Easy A

There's a movie coming out this weekend that I am dying to see.  And now that I see it has a RottenTomatoes.com rating of 90% (3 points higher than Inception!) I am no longer embarrassed to admit it. 

Easy A.  Yes, it seems like a cupcake of a movie, but Emma Stone is just so naturally hilarious. She really deserves better vehicles to showcase her talent.

There is also no way this guy could ever pass as a high school student--bad casting choice there but I'm not gonna complain too much.
Penn Badgley: Totally 16.




At any rate, here is the trailer (and a perfect use of the song "Poker Face").




Any one else wanting to see this? 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see this too.. I just need to find someone to go see it with... should I drag nate along lol. and yes that guy does not look like 16 he looks like he's in his 20's not faking that one... but a good in his 20's for sure.

Kappa in the Commonwealth said...

pretttty please can we go on Sunday when I return from LA??

thecottageroom said...

That looks really good...trailer not bad either! Just hope they saved a few good lines for the movie.