A chronicle of my attempts to live a classy life as a single girl in the Nation's Capital

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TMI Moment of the Day

While watching tonight's episode of Top Chef DC, the Quickfire Challenge involved... crabs!  I just couldn't believe Angelo's comment on the challenge though--and immediately searched for a video of it online.  Listen to his comment from 0.56-0.47 (it counts down backwards), right after Padma innocently announces "you've got crabs!"

While scratching his arm, Angelo says, and I quote, "Well, I had crabs.  So... it just brought back bad memories."

Wait... what?!  TMI Angelo...


BravoTV.com didn't write the embed code correctly for their video (way to go guys!) so until I can get that to work, here is a link to the video:
http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef/videos/the-chefs-get-crabs


Jeez--look at the name of the link.  Have I just been teaching high school too long or is some 13 year old writing this and giggling?

No comments: